About Me

My photo
Teaching is my passion and my mission!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

Introductions are in order

Hello fellow educators!
I am obviously a first grade teacher. This is my second year. I am constantly on the lookout for more effective and fun ways to teach! I'll post what I find and come up with here. Feel free to share your own great ideas (remember we don't steal, only "borrow")!

I teach in a high poverty school with a fairly large Hispanic population. I love my kids' spirit and spunk! They are very loving and enjoy school (that's why I LOVE FIRST!).

Our principal got us all Flip Video Cameras and I will be getting mine soon. SO EXCITED!! I will be posting ideas and hopefully (after some blog-education and permission slips) putting our videos here to share. If you have any ideas, share them, please! Thanks for reading.

Your firstie friend,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment