About Me

My photo
Teaching is my passion and my mission!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New Schedule

Hello friends!

Well, today I went to work in my classroom. It was weird/exciting to see all my stuff in the hallway. It was also kinda inspiring because I love new beginnings! So I have decided to change a few furniture things around. I have also made the decision to change my schedule *gasp*! I am a creature of habit and I love my schedule, but I need to move something... my least favorite something... CALENDAR TIME! (bum bum buuuuummmmm). Since we will be doing calendar along with out math series, it just makes sense to NOT start the day with calendar and instead, do it at the beginning of math. Lovely. I am excited!

Also, my sweet girls I am going to be tutoring didn't show up today. I was so sad. Then the oldest sister called me and said they forgot! Haha. They want to come next week though. So I told them when to come and that I would call them to remind them. Precious girls!! I wish I could have talked to her mom. I could understand all the things she was saying in Spanish, I'm just not fluent enough to reply... Blerg! Anyone want to teach me conversational Spanish?? Anyone??

No comments:

Post a Comment