About Me

My photo
Teaching is my passion and my mission!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Seven Days…

In seven days… my room will be bright, cheery, and ready.

In seven days… I will be nauseated the whole drive to school because I have First Day Jitters.

In seven days… I will begin the new journey with 16 (give or take a few) smiling (I hope) faces.

In seven days… I will get teary when I see my dears from last year walk down to second grade.

In seven days… I will be giddy with excitement and exhausted from getting up so stinkin early.

In seven days… I will lay the foundation for reading, writing, math, and friendships.

In seven day… it will be… the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!! Hooray!

Yes, I am Nemo… Marlin will be played by my awesome husband (except I won’t jump on him before I leave…).

I am so blessed this year to be at my school for the second year. Here is where I’m meant to be, and I am glad I was lead here. But, I can’t imagine being in my room with other kids! It will be so different. Whoo… jitters.

Anyway, I hope you are excited (and a little jittery) to get ready to go back to school! Ready or not, here it comes!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only one who still gets terrible first day jitters! :-)

    ReplyDelete