Hello friends,
I feel like I have not blogged in a long time! But I have pictures and I am ready to share now. First off, the Lilly project promised in the last post! We made this to show character traits (and what better character than Lilly?!). I am rather proud to say that I drew Lilly free-hand! And the kiddos colored her in
“Lilly makes lots of noises.” “Lilly is good.” “Lilly is fun!” “Lilly is mean.” “Lilly is funny".”
“Lilly likes school.” “Lilly is mad!” “Lilly is sad and angry!” Lilly is a drama queen!”
Can you tell we were also practicing using exclamation marks??
We have been making lots of anchor charts. The more the kids get to help the better, I think. So here are our Character and Setting charts.
We have also been doing a Mo Willems author study which has prompted a genre anchor chart and a Characters by Mo Willems chart.
This is old, but here are our number/word/ten frame labels for Math in Focus!
Some “I can…” statements for last week.
Lastly- my Daily 5 rotation banner!! Mrs. Kirby totally upgraded this in her room with velcro names instead of pins… Jealous. But, its still super cute and the firsties LOVE making their choices!
Hope you are having a great fall!
Hello, I have a quick question for you about your site. If you could please get back to me at your earliest convenience I would greatly appreciate it. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Dan Gilbert
Marketing Support Coordinator
Primrose Schools
dgilbert@primroseschools.com