About Me

My photo
Teaching is my passion and my mission!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Day Sale

Just a reminder that my Teachers Pay Teachers store will be having a sale starting tomorrow in honor of teacher appreciation week! From May 6-8th everything will be 15% off. Be sure to check out my new Hawaii unit. We had so much fun using it in our classroom!
I'm excited for next week  because I made my fellow teachers a CUTE gift! I can't wait  to give it to them!! But I can't say what it is yet... So I'll just post some pictures of what it *could* be! Hopefully it will inspire you to make something for the inspiring teachers in your life!

teacher gift teacher gift teacher gift

teacher gift
teacher giftperfect teacher giftCute teacher gift

Cute teacher gift

1 comment:

  1. I love the mason jar with the letters and flowers!

    I hope your summer is full of blessings! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete