Well, I have finished my Hawaii unit. It is full of great stuff! The kids really had fun with it. I think their favorite part was taking on an Hawaiian name. Our Hawaii week is over, but they STILL want to write their Hawaiian names on their papers .
My favorite parts are the planning a trip and traveling pages. Showing the kids Google Earth and having them imagine how they would get there was so exciting for them. And the lists of things they wanted to pack were hilarious! No one remembered a toothbrush until I intervened!!!! Yipes !
Click here to buy the unit. -OR- You can wait a few days and purchase it on sale!! I’m going to be throwing a sale for Teacher Appreciation Week May 6-8th. Everything in my TpT store will be 15% off! Hope you’ll check it out. Just click the picture and it will take you to my TpT store.
No comments:
Post a Comment