About Me

My photo
Teaching is my passion and my mission!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Giveaway!

Hello,
Don't forget the giveaway ends on Saturday!! Click here to enter and win my Peter Pan unit.

Ok- I am super excited to say I have fallen in {love} with a new website- pinterest. If you are unfamiliar, it is like having a cork board and putting pictures on it and showing it to your friends! Click here to check it out. I have one board devoted to school stuff- and I have been finding tons of amazing ideas! Its such a fun and creative way to share. If you want an invitation, comment with your email address.

I am currently making some measurement workstation activities (with super cute fairy tale clip art). I just don't seem to have many manipulatives or games/activities for measurement and money, so I am trying to fill in the blanks. If you have or have seen any good money or measurement stuff, please direct me to it!

ALSO- I have been in my classroom a bit- rearranging and such. I decided I will keep my old word wall with post-its, but I'm moving it to a new board.
I will have a vocabulary board beside it, also with post it notes! So, I HAVE to find more post-it notes!! I need the ones with handwriting lines on them. If you see them, PLEASE let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment