About Me

My photo
Teaching is my passion and my mission!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2011

Last Day of Giveaway!

Alright, its your last chance to win the Peter Pan unit! Enter here. Comment, follow me here, or follow me on TpT to win!

So, I have been busy this week. Well, busy for summer time busy. I went to Promethean Board training. It was the first day of training, and I knew most of the info already, but I made 4 games while I was there! Whoo! I found out that Smart board files can be transferred to our ActivInspire software, so that is exciting!

AND I made some headway for Writer's Workshop this year. I planned out what units I want to do for the entire year, made a daily schedule for how WW will go, and tweaked last year's plans for the first 14 days! I feel ready to go! I will be posting my WW plans on TpT this year.

Also- having too much fun on pinterest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment