About Me

My photo
Teaching is my passion and my mission!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Friday, July 22, 2011

Pictures Finally!

Today my mom, dad, and sister all came to my classroom to help me. They are crazy wonderful! I do NOT plan to redo this much stuff every year… But last year just moving in was a feat in itself and I had to look past a few things that bothered me. This year, its all the way I want it! Hoorah!

I have completely reorganized my:

library

art supplies

reading supplies

math manipulatives

bulletin boards

Does that make you tired, or what?

So, I am going to stop typing now and post pictures. They have captions on them. If its too small to read, just click on it and it will be bigger.

These first 2 are from last year.. I cheated a bit…001002

 

001

004

005

007

003

008

009

010011012013014015017018019020

021

022

023

024

025

026

I hope you enjoyed this tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment