Tomorrow we are having a team planning day and I am excited! I can't wait to learn more about Common Core and share some of what I learned about using Writer's Workshop! I am *such a nerd* making a hand out with info about WW to share, so I'll post it here, as well.
I put up a new product on TpT today! Its my back to school unit. I made it for First, but customized it for Kinder or Second, as well! I wanted to make something that focused on having a good attitude. So one of the big activities is To Tell or Not To Tell? You can use it during Morning Meetings to discuss situations that come up every day in class. Students can tell you what they think they should do, and as the teacher, you can guide the discussion about what your expectations are. I am really excited about using it in my classroom! If you want to check it out, just click below.
Well, I am off to get my new school year hair cut! I'm cutting it short! Eeeekk! I think its going to be super cute, but I'm a little nervous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment