About Me

My photo
Teaching is my passion and my mission!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sale for Harry!

Happy Birthday, Harry! Harry Potter, that is. Yes, I love the Harry Potter books, so much so that I want to celebrate! Today is the first day of my happy birthday/back to school sale! 10% off everything in my TpT store!

Be sure to check out my back to school product “Ready for First (or Kindergarten or Second)”. The activity I am most excited to use is the “To Tell or Not to Tell”. I feel like sometimes kids don’t know what is serious enough to tell about and what isn’t. So, let’s talk about it! During morning meetings, we’ll go through the cards, act them out (who doesn’t love a little early morning improv?), and discuss. Click below to check out the product!

image

And… click on this fabulous Harry Potter cake to go to my TpT store. Happy shopping!

 

PS- on the topic of amazing Brits- CONGRATS to the GB men’s gymnastic team for totally rocking it last night! Amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment