So, if you noticed in my All About Me book, I love the Harry Potter series! I think J. K. Rowling is an amazing story teller and every time I read her books, I am completely sucked into her world. One of the things I admire is how much Harry, and everyone else who reads the books, loves his school, Hogwarts. His school is a place of adventure, comfort, and learning. Hopefully, my students feel the same way about our school! So, in honor of Harry’s birthday on July 31st, and the day he finds out he gets to attend Hogwarts, I am having a sale!
Everything in my TpT store will be 10% off from July 31st to Aug 3rd! Check out my back to school product called “Ready for First (or Kindergarten or Second)”. I am excited to use it with my students during our first week back.
Happy Birthday, Harry! Happy going back to school, everyone! Just click the crest to shop my store!

No comments:
Post a Comment