About Me

My photo
Teaching is my passion and my mission!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday, July 9, 2012

Sad News for Pete

Well, it seems that Pete the Cat items are no longer able to be sold on TpT due to copyright laws! Goodness, noooooo! I am pretty bummed because I love the unit I made. I'm trying to find out if I can edit it a bit and still sell it in a different form. We'll see. So anyone else out there planning on making something, they are taking all Pete items off. :(
I'm going to try to investigate the copyright stuff more. What confuses me is how can people sell the clip art, but we cannot make items and sell them. If anyone has some insight, please share!

And while I'm sad I can't sell this item (I worked so hard on it!), I still want to share it! So I'm going along and singing my song with a giveaway!! I'll be giving away my Pete the Cat unit to 2 lucky winners! Comment below to enter and help spread the word! I'll choose the winners on Monday, July 9. Good luck!!

3 comments:

  1. I love Pete the Cat and would love to win! I do know some important information about what we can and cannot sell regarding Pete the Cat. Email me and I'll fill you in.

    ΡΌ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to win your Pete the Cat creation!! :)
    Cindy
    ccfirstteacher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to win this adorable unit!

    Joni
    KinderKids Fun
    jegalford3406@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete