About Me

My photo
Teaching is my passion and my mission!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Pete the Cat Unit and FREEBIE!

My dear husband banned me from school related activities for a whole week. It was very hard, and then very relaxing! But now, I am ready to start planning for this upcoming year. I went to my classroom, and really got inspired by the furniture all in the middle of the room- just waiting to be rearranged! It gave me some good energy! I will hopefully have the furniture all set up and a few other things done this week. Pictures to follow!

The other thing I’ve worked on is my Pete the Cat unit. I love how Pete’s philosophy is “it’s all good”. I try to encourage my students to be “go with the flow” people. So I made a unit to begin the year that focuses on Pete and his great attitude! I’m really excited to share it with you. It includes: Rocking In My School Shoes student book, To Tell or Not to Tell sorting activity, Pieces of Pete for glyphs and other activities, and lots more! Click on the picture to check it out on my TpT site.

petepub

I customized it so you can use it for Kindergarten, First, or Second grade. Last year my kiddos LOVED Pete, so I’m sure it will be a success with my next group.

I am so excited, I want to share a freebie with you! This is my tattling rule poster, one for the kids, and some “Did you whine? Goodness, No!” reward cards. Hope you enjoy it and check out the rest of the unit! Just click below to download the Google Doc.

pete8

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Hello!!

    I am having my first giveaway and sale on my journal printables!! Please stop by my blog for more details : )

    Kelli
    Tales From a Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete