About Me

My photo
Teaching is my passion and my mission!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Winners Are...

Congrats to...

True Random Number Generator
4
Kinderglynn said...

I follow you on TPT! Your game is really cute.
Donna


True Random Number Generator 6
Kinderpond said...

I just found your blog- thank goodness for blog rolls!


Jennifer

I apologize for my lack of cute number generators... Someone needs to teach me how! Lucky winners, let me know your email addresses and I'll send you the unit!

Thanks to all who entered! Here's a freebie for you :) This is "Penguin Publication" a newspaper to teach firsties about text features. As I said before, I would like feedback, so if you download it- please let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I won. My email is: kinderglynnclass@gmail.com
    Thanks so much!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo!!!! How cool is this!!!

    Thanks so much- looks awesome. I will let you know when I use it, I will of course make a blog post :)
    Jennifer

    kinderpond@yahoo.com
    P.S. I don't know how to make them cute either lol

    ReplyDelete